There is a infoPath form on a page (URL: “http://www.yoursharepoint.com/xxxx/xxxx.aspx?viewing=1”). We want to pass the value of “viewing” to the infoPath form.
- Create a new column “viewing” in the list;
- make sure the column is in the infoPath form (to accept the passed in value):
- Edit the SharePoint page, add a webpart “Query String (URL) Filter” to the page:
- Click “Open the tool pane”:
- Enter “viewing” into the Name box:
- Configure the connection: Send filter values to >> InfoPaht Form Web Part:
- Select “Viewing” in the next window.